We offer a full service in the building and renovation field. The synergies between our different companies mean we cover all the building trades: architects, engineers, electricians, plumbers, site managers, bricklayers, carpenters, tilers, etc.
Active for over 60 years in the construction sector in the DRC, we have acquired unique know-how and expertise through our company, Entreprise Générale Malta Forrest (EGMF). We are specialised in the construction, rehabilitation and renovation of buildings of all types:
- tower blocks,
- individual houses,
- shopping centres,
- industrial premises,
- schools and universities,
- public places: churches, hospitals, etc.
A Global Vision
From the design to the finished product, our teams take charge of your entire construction project, whatever its size. Our experts examine your request in detail and offer you solutions for each construction stage. From the foundations and the structural work, installation of the roof and wall frames, to the electrical installation and finishing work. Our global 360° vision means we can take all your requirements into account to offer you a high-quality building at an affordable price. For industries, we also offer turnkey plant assembly services.
It is not a simple task to choose the right construction company. Many companies offer very attractive prices, but the quality rarely comes up to expectations. By choosing our services, you enjoy the following benefits:
- More than 60 years of expertise in construction and public works
- Advice regarding the feasibility of your project
- Comprehensive local knowledge
- A true estimate of the cost of the work
- The respect of timescales
- Quality materials, carefully selected according to their durability and strength.
- Particular attention to safety, on the site itself as well as around it.
- A building work warranty
Moreover, we have a certificate of conformity issued by the Ministry of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, permitting us to work as a subcontractor in the private sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.