The Centre Médical de la Communauté (CMC) is a high-quality hospital structure, based in Lubumbashi, a reference in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
In addition to the Lubumbashi hospital, the centre owns and manages health clinics in Kolwezi, Kalemie and Likasi, as well as Occupational Medicine Surgeries (Permanences de Médecine du Travail – PMT). The CMC is open to any person needing care.
Fees are charged for the centre’s services.
A comprehensive medical offering
In 2016, the CMC started work on a large Development Plan covering several areas: modernisation of facilities, creation of a maternity unit and an emergency centre, development of the laboratory, continuous staff training and the hiring of specialists.
Currently, the CMC of Lubumbashi offers the following services:
- Internal medicine
- Occupational medicine
- Medical imaging (scanner, radiology and ultrasound)
- Laboratory examinations
- Samples and vaccinations
- Accident & Emergency and repatriation
Consultations in the various departments are organised on all working days, in the morning and the afternoon. To make an appointment: +243 (0) 997 030 789.
Healthcare agreement for companies
In addition to the service for individuals, the CMC offers agreement protocols and contractual systems to companies. Contact us for more information and a bespoke proposal.
Why choose the CMC?
Your health is your most valuable asset. At the CMC, you have the guarantee of medical support of reference in modern infrastructure that meets international standards. Our strengths:
- Quality and variety of care and of the nursing staff
- Medical expertise of reference
- Geographic coverage -> 4 medical centres in Grand Katanga
- Strengthened access control
- The stability of Groupe Forrest
- Part of a network of insurers (ideal for evacuations)
- A price structure tailored to your needs
- Transparent billing with accompaniment