NBLIA (New Baron Levêque International Afrique) is specialised in metal manufacturing, mechanical repairs and sheet metal working.
The company was created in 1989 following the takeover, by Groupe Forrest, of the Belgian company Baron & Lévèque.
NBLIA design, manufacture and install factories and metal structures. In the DRC, the company has built many sheds, turnkey factories and other metal structures.
The company owns all the machines needed to manufacture and install large-scale structures on site.
The manufacture of the metal components is carried out in its Lubumbashi workshop.
The 6,000 m² workshop in Lubumbashi produces many metal products:
- GALVA frames for the roofs of all types of buildings.
- aluminium door and window frames
- self-supporting cladding sheets, used to cover buildings
- all types of metal beams for building frameworks and walls, metal structures for both large industrial plants and houses or garages.
- a wide range of metal products, according to its customers’ demands.
Private sector subcontracting
NBLIA is a Congolese company. It is certified for carrying out subcontracting activities in the private sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
NBLIA’s social commitment
NBLIA participates in the actions of the Foundations of Groupe Forrest and supports them financially.