With a long industrial tradition, NBLIA (New Baron Levêque International Afrique) is specialised in the areas of metal manufacturing, mechanical repairs and sheet metal working. The company has a 6,000 m² workshop at Lubumbashi, where it makes its products before they are assembled elsewhere by its own teams.
NBLIA has also specialised for a number of years in the construction and renovation of buildings and factory installation.
NBLIA was created in 1989 following the takeover, by Groupe Forrest, of the Belgian company Baron & Lévèque. Groupe Forrest holds all its shares.
NBLIA carries out work to design, manufacture and install factories and metal structures. In the DRC, the company has built many sheds, turnkey factories and other metal structures.
The company has, moreover, all the machines needed to manufacture and install large-scale structures on site.
The manufacture of the metal components is carried out in its Lubumbashi workshop.
Our Lubumbashi workshop manufactures many metal products:
- GALVA frames for the roofs of all types of buildings.
- aluminium door and window frames
- self-supporting cladding sheets, used to cover buildings
- all types of metal beams for building frameworks and walls, metal structures for both large industrial plants and houses or garages.
- a wide range of metal products, according to its customers’ demands.
Private sector subcontracting
NBLIA is a Congolese company. It has the certificate of conformity for carrying out subcontracting activities in the private sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
NBLIA’s social commitment
NBLIA participates in the actions of the Foundations of Groupe Forrest [LINK-> social] and supports them financially.